sábado, 26 de maio de 2007

Everybody Wants To Be Rampage

So Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson's fighting Chuck Liddell tonight. I'll be watching it on youtube grainyvision tomorrow morning and expecting Rampage to not press the action at and get knocked out...but that's not the point. The point is, probably because they've been watching too many Jackson highlight videos, everyone I'm training with at the moment thinks that the correct defence to a triangle is to pick me up and slam me on my head. Fortunately, because I'm not Ricardo Arona, the last person who tried it got halfway up in the air, before I hooked the back of his leg and transitioned into probably the most beautiful armbar I've ever done. Snap!

The blog's going to be pretty self-congratulatory for the next couple of days, I'm afraid. I'm back training regularly, and it makes me rambunctious.

Nenhum comentário: